MaestroLamps Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
General RMA Policy
1. MaestroLamps follows this return policy strictly and does not make any exceptions.
2. MaestroLamps does offer a full money back guarantee. Contact our sales for more information.
3. Customer should be responsible for all charges incurred when returning the
defective products to MaestroLamps.
4. All returns will be examined and tested. The return will only be accepted and
become valid after the examination.
5. Warranty shall commence from the day MaestroLamps shipped the product(s).
6. The warranty will be voided under the following situations:
i.Improper installation and usage,
ii. Product purchased incorrectly,
iii. Force majeure event such as natural disasters or wars,
iv. Unauthorized disassembly, repair, modification,
v. Neglect, accident or modification, which have been soldered or altered
vi. Unidentified /unreadable / missing serial number,
vii. Out of warranty.
7. If the returned lamps are identified as not a product sold by MaestroLamps, MaestroLamps will not
return and will dispose it locally. If Customer needs to get the lamps back,
Customer is responsible for paying the returning shipping.
8. Valid returns will be replaced by new lamps which are tested to
be functionally working fine.
9. Customers agree to report lost or damaged shipping claims to MaestroLamps within 48 hours
of receiving the shipment. Failure to do so results in the forfeiture of any possible
remedy from MaestroLamps.
10. Limitation of Liability – It is understood and agreed that MaestroLamps’s liability whether in
contract, in tort, under any warranty, in negligence or otherwise shall not exceed
the return of the amount of the purchase price paid by Customer and under no
circumstances shall MaestroLamps be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential
damages or lost profits, lost revenues or lost savings. The price stated for the
products is a consideration in limiting MaestroLamps’s liability.
11. MaestroLamps reserves the right to refuse a return that does not meet the requirements
stated in this policy.
12. Please make sure the returning lamps are within warranty. If the lamp is found
out-of-warranty, Customer needs to get the lamps back, Customer is responsible for paying the
returning shipping or else MaestroLamps will dispose it locally
13. Should a Product be sold on by the original buyer, the remaining warranty shall
not be transferred to the new buyer. The new buyer shall return Product to the
original buyer for RMA.
14. MaestroLamps reserves the right of final decision to accept all returns.
15. Duration of Warranty:
Unless otherwise agreed, all the products sold by MaestroLamps should be entitled for a certain warranty period. Unless there is another arrangement agreed by both MaestroLamps and Customer, warranty shall commerce from the day MaestroLamps shipped. When the product is returned as RMA for replacement, the warranty of the new replacement shall continue from the day of the RMA registration. Please consult your designated salesperson for the warranty period.